- The Legal Advice Line is available immediately after inception date of the policy.
- Legal Representation Insurance Benefits are available after 3 months (90 days) from the date of inception. So if your date of inception is 1 January, benefits are available from 1 April.
- Bail Cover is only available after after a 90 days waiting period, but in an emergency a member can call the advice line on 0861 666 341 for assistance on what to do.
Contact us on 087 135 4100 and we will send you a claim form for completion. Then return the form:
- by email (scanned & attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by mail to P.O. Box 2124, Lonehill 2062; or
- by hand/courier to Suite 8, 1st Floor, Morning Glen Office Park, 140 Kelvin Drive, Sandton
Be sure to select the right plan for yourself, since we offer an Individual Plan and a Family Plan.
The following people may be covered, provided they:
- are South African citizens;
- hold a permanent residency permit in the RSA; or
- have an RSA work permit:
- You, the policy holder;
- Your spouse;
- Your children (including legally adopted children) under the age of 18;
- Your children (including legally adopted children) 18 and over, but under the age of 21, who are studying full-time at a school, college or university and who are financially dependent on the Insured, up to a maximum of 4.
Unfortunately not. Cover under the Legal4me Cover Plan is conditional upon the policy holder’s full-time place of residence being in the Republic of South Africa.
The total aggregate limit of our liability for the Legal Assistance benefit is R240 000 (two hundred and forty thousand rand). For a breakdown of the financial limits of benefits download our policy wording document example and read section 7 on page 2.